Saturday, February 17, 2024

TWA Podcast! Seriously!

I can't even believe I'm actually doing this, but I made a podcast episode for Tennis with Attitude! After only more than 500 posts and (ahemahem) years! This is something I've been thinking about for a little bit now, and it was fun to finally do it and go through the steps to create and publish it! Lots of exclamation points but I'm a bit stunned myself at this point! 

OK, so there's only one episode right now and not sure when the next one will be. But I referenced several stories/previous posts in the episode, and the links are below. Happy listening and only tell me how you feel about it if you like it! 

Here's the podcast: https://soundcloud.com/twa-podcast/twa-podcast-episode-1-final-v2?si=fedf82e1ab514152b1035bc2303eae0f&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Some of my favorite past posts

The first one, in which I apparently jumped right in

I wrote about traveling to my first tournament

My 100th post

Sometimes I post about my league matches

Some middle-aged lady threatened me the first time I played USTA sectionals

Coach Swap! In which I envisioned Venus Williams being coached by Dinara Safina's guy

When my son gave me his action figure to go play 9.0 tennis (I'm almost done with this list)

When T**** got elected

Steve Simon has sucked for a while

Maria Sharapova and meldonium

When everyone lost at Wimbledon 2016

Plus:

The photo I took at work ended up in Marketa Vondrousova's Insta



No comments: